Get a full overview of the available cameras here.
Make sure to download the JobWalk app to your mobile Android or iOS device to get the full HoloBuilder experience. You can learn more about how to work with the JobWalk App in general here.
Compatible mobile devices
To properly connect with the chosen camera, please check if the available mobile device is compatible with the JobWalk app.
For all devices, make sure to have at least 2 GB RAM and >10 GB free memory on the device:
- Android: Find all compatible Android mobile devices here.
- iOS: All newer devices are compatible - starting after the iPhone 7.
Overview compatible cameras
- In general, all 360° cameras using the OpenSphericalCamera (OSC) API are (most likely) compatible with the JobWalk App as well as a list of other approved cameras.
- A list of all currently supported 360° cameras with a link on how to connect each of the cameras with the JobWalk App can be found below sorted by preference and manufacturer.
- Please also find a short camera guide that we put together for you to get a comparative view of the different options here.
Officially approved cameras
- Insta360 ONE X2 - NEW (for Android & iOS)
- Insta360 Pro (confirmed only for iOS**)
- Samsung Gear 360 (SM-C200)
* Some cameras are currently only compatible with the iOS JobWalk App. Support for Android devices might follow soon.
** Currently, officially only the compatibility confirmed with iOS devices - the likelihood of compatibility with Android devices, however, is very high and might be even possible or get approved in the future.
Set up and connect your 360° camera with the JobWalk app
To properly use any of the cameras listed above with the JobWalk app, simply establish a connection between your mobile device and the camera. You will find an instruction on how to connect each camera linked accordingly.
Please note: Even if you do not have any of these cameras at your disposal you can still use HoloBuilder. Our Web Editor supports all 360° photographs in both equirectangular or cube map formats. This allows you to use photos from almost all cameras. Learn more on how to create a virtual tour in the HoloBuilder Web Editor here.