At HoloBuilder we aim to provide our customers a seamless support experience. To achieve this, we use a tightly coupled combination of live chat and knowledge base by Intercom.
Intercom places a cookie on your computer.
The chat needs to be able to associate the message with you. Thus, Intercom places a cookie stating with 'intercom-id' on your computer. This is needed to provide proper support to you. You can disable this cookie by disabling cookies in your browser or clear it. However, this will inhibit the chat functionality. For instruction on how to do that please refer to the documentation of your browser.
We do not track your behavior in the HoloBuilder Help Center
We do not use google analytics on our HoloBuilder Help Center at help.holobuilder.com to provide you direct access to required information without interrupting it with cookie opt-in dialogues.
Our responsibilities and your rights
For data you enter at help.holobuilder.com we, HoloBuilder Inc are the data controller. You can request modification of your personal data or issue questions to our data processing officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your personal data is protected by the GDPR you have the following rights which you can execute by submitting a request to email@example.com:
- The right to be informed once we process your personal information (which is done via this privacy notice)
- The right of access to your personal data which is fufilled by providing you with an overview of the stored data related to your person
- The right to rectification of stored personal data
- The right to erasure of personal data we are not required by law to keep
- The right to restrict processing of stored personal data
- The right to data portability which allows you to retrieve a computer readable output of your personal data
- The right to object the processing of your personal data
If you do not want to provide data to Intercom you have the option to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask your question this way instead of visiting help.holobuilder.com
International transfer of personal data
Data is regularly transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area including the United States. Since both, HoloBuilder and Intercom have remote workers around the world so your data may be transferred globally.
2424 Polk Street
San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
+1 415 843 5552
contact us at email@example.com