To get started for setting up your 360fly, please download the JobWalk app to your mobile Android or iOS device and log in. You can learn more about how to work with the JobWalk app in the dedicated article.
Connecting from within the JobWalk app (recommended process)
Start the JobWalk App and download/update an existing project or create a new project. Add a new floor plan/sheet or select an existing sheet of the project. Tab on the sheet to place the first image. Follow the instructions below or on the app screen for setting up the corresponding camera connection for your 360fly.
Connecting before starting the JobWalk app
Alternatively, it is also possible to first establish the connection of your mobile device with the camera and open the JobWalk app in a second step. This way you can directly start capturing on your project. Simply follow the steps below for connecting to the 360fly.
When editing an existing project, please make sure to have your HoloBuilder project downloaded/updated before connecting to the camera.
Set up and connect your 360fly 360° camera with the JobWalk app
Only when the camera is connected via the internal Wi-Fi Network of the 360fly camera, you can use your smartphone with the JobWalk App to capture images on-site and place them directly on a sheet.
Make sure the camera and phone are fully charged before going on-site to avoid any bad surprises during the job walk creation process.
- Turn on the 360fly by pressing the OnePush button down for four seconds.
Note: When powering up, the camera will vibrate 3 times and the LED will flash blue. When powered-up, the LED will display a solid blue.
- Once power-up, the 360fly will automatically enable the pairing mode with your mobile device (step only relevant for the initial setup).
Note: For the best result, place the your phone about three inches away from your camera in order to get a good strong signal.
- Use the 360fly app to complete the pairing of the devices and rename your camera and specify a password for the camera (step only required for the initial setup).
- Open the Settings app on your mobile device and go to the Wi-Fi settings.
- Connect your phone to the 360fly's Wi-Fi network (which which you just renamed). Enter the newly specified password.
- Open the JobWalk app and start capturing.
Note: When the phone is connected to the camera, you’ll see a first instructional screen of how to start capturing with theJobWalk app.
For more information on the JobWalk App and additional compatible cameras, please refer to the following tutorials: