When working on a project in the Web Editor, sheets are essential in order to keep your 360° images organized. You can add one or many sheets to your project and connect them with scenes through socalled Waypoints. Read in this article, how to...
- Upload new sheets
- Connecting sheets & Scenes through Waypoints
- Exchanging, duplicating & Removing sheets
Uploading new sheets
- If you want to add a sheet to you HoloBuilder project, open it in the Web Editor first.
- To add a sheet to the project, click on the + button in the project panel at the lower left bottom of your screen. An Upload dialogue will then open.
NOTE: if you want to add a sheet to a new, empty project, the upload dialogue will open automatically as soon as you open the project in the Web Editor.
- Under Sheets, you can now upload the desired sheet(s) by either...
2.a Drag and dropping the desired number of sheets at once in the highlighted area (as shown in the image below).
2.b Clicking on that same area to browse for the files on your computer. It is possible to add one or more sheets at a time.
4. After uploading the sheet files, you will be asked to adjust and confirm each sheet individually. In the upper right corner, you can see the number of the currently displayed sheet and the total number of sheets about to be added. Below the image of your sheet, you find the name of the file you are currently editing. This name will later be the one shown in the added sheets list.
5. Above the sheet, you can find the buttons for cropping and rotating the sheet as you like.
6. The High Resolution Sheet feature next to the crop & rotate buttons allows you to import the sheet in its highest resolution. In order to make the projects load faster, standard sheets are being automatically reduced in their resolution. For large floor plans, this might make it difficult to see all details. If you really need to see the details on your sheet, you can enable High Res. Sheet. To turn it on, toggle the switch next to the cropping tool from OFF to ON.
7. When you are finished editing the first sheet, add the current sheet to the project by clicking the IMPORT button in the lower right corner. Proceed for each image of your batch upload alike.
Connecting your sheets & scenes through Waypoints
- Open a sheet that you would like to connect with a scene. Any uploaded sheet can be found in the project panel. Alternatively, click on the name of the currently displayed sheet at the top of the sheet map in order to open the drop-down menu. Select the sheet you want to display.
2. Click and hold the scene element that you want to connect to the sheet and drag it to the corresponding location on the sheet. The respective scene will be filed under that sheet in the project panel and will be marked on the sheet with a dot.
NOTE: A scene can be filed below a sheet in the project panel but have no waypoint on this sheet. Scenes without a waypoint are marked with a gray icon instead of a yellow one.
Exchanging a sheet:
If an updated sheet becomes available while a project is already being worked on it can be necessary to replace the sheet in a project.
Learn in this separate article how to duplicate a sheet.
Deleting a sheet:
Sometimes sheets do not fit in the project anymore or are not necessary anymore.
Read here how to delete a sheet to keep your project up to date.
Duplicate a sheet:
This article explains to you in detail how to duplicate a sheet in the project panel.