Duplicate a sheet in a couple of clicks. You can choose whether to duplicate it with or without location markers.
Learn more about Location Markers and how to create these markers here.
Duplicating a sheet
- In the project panel of the Web Editor, located on the left side of your screen, find your list of all sheets & scenes of the project. On the sheet that you would like to duplicate, right-click with your mouse.
- You now have three options to choose from:
1) Change name
2) Duplicate (Sheet only)
3) Duplicate with Location markers
- If you would like to duplicate the sheet without location markers, click
2) Duplicate (Sheet only).
If you want to keep the location markers in your copied sheet, click 3) Duplicate with Location markers.
- A copy of the sheet will now appear in your sheets & scenes list in the project panel.
NOTE: With this action you only copy the sheet itself and optionally the linked Location Markers, not any of the 360° scenes that are connected to the original sheet.