Duplicate a sheet in a couple of clicks. You can choose whether to duplicate it with or without location markers included:
- Duplicating a sheet with location markers - learn more
- Duplicating a sheet without location markers - see below
Duplicating a sheet without location markers:
- In the project panel of the Web Editor, located on the left side of your screen, find your list of all sheets & scenes of the project. On the sheet that you would like to duplicate, right-click with your mouse.
- You now have three options to choose from:
1) Change name
2) Duplicate (Sheet only)
3) Duplicate with Location markers
- Click Duplicate (Sheet only). A copy of the sheet will now appear in your sheets & scenes list in the project panel. None of the location markers from the original sheet will be available on the new copy. It will be a "clean" sheet, ready to work with.
NOTE: With this action you only copy the sheet itself, not any of the 360° scenes or Location Markers that are connected to the original sheet.