Duplicate a sheet in your project with a couple of clicks. You can choose whether to duplicate it with or without Location Markers included.
- Duplicating a sheet without Location Markers - learn more
- Duplicating a sheet with Location Markers - see below
Duplicating a sheet with Location Markers
Have one or more sheets with Location Markers - learn more on how to add and use them here.
Duplicate the sheet with it's Location Markers, e.g., if the different levels of your building need the same locations captured. This way, you simply need to exchange the sheet and already have all Location Markers ready in place:
- In the project panel of the Web Editor, located on the left side of your screen, find your list of all sheets & scenes of the project.
- On the sheet that you would like to duplicate, right-click with your mouse.
- You now have three options to choose from:
1) Change name
2) Duplicate (Sheet only)
3) Duplicate with Location Markers
- Click Duplicate with Location Markers.
A copy of the sheet will now appear in your sheets & scenes list in the project panel. All Location Markers from the original sheet will be available on the copy as well.
- Now, you can edit the copy of the sheet and it's Location Markers to e.g. replace the sheet and capture the same positons for a different level.
NOTE: With this action you only copy the location markers, not any of the 360° scenes that are connected to the original sheet.