Sharing your HoloBuilder projects can improve your communication and collaboration efforts. With our share settings, we allow you to control what others see when you share your project with them. This is useful when you have markups or objects relevant to your internal team, but do not want your client to see them.
Please note: Only Enterprise Admins, Group Managers, Project Managers or Project Admins can share a project.
Share your project as follows:
- Begin by opening your HoloBuilder project that you would like to share in the Web Editor.
- In the panel at the top of your screen find the sharing button next to the project name. A separate dialog box will open the Web Editor sharing options.
3. By default, the BASIC sharing options will open. Here, you have three different
possibilities, how to share your project:
3.1 Share your project via Email. Click the SEND EMAIL button and an email draft
including the project link will open. You can add a personal message and then
send it e.g. to a stakeholder.
3.2 Share your project link directly. Copy and paste the given link and share it via
any communication platform that you like.
3.3 Share the QR code of your project. This is especially helpful for people using
4. You can also switch to the ADVANCED sharing settings. Here, you will have a
greater variety of options, how exactly you would like to share your project. Also.
you have the choice between sharing the fullscreen link or the embed code.
4.1 Share your project with the currently applied filters (only certain scenes,
categories or time frames). - Find here a more elaborate tutorial about this
4.2 Set a start scene. When clicking Select Scene, you can choose between any
of the project's scenes in the dropdown. - This tutorial shares more detailed
information about the feature.
Alternatively, while in the editor or in the player view, navigate to the scene you would like the project to open with and copy the project link from the browser’s address bar.
4.3 On the right, there are 6 different options available for including or hiding
different objects or panels in the shared project version. Just check the box
next to the respective option to include it in your link. You can adjust the
- Show Navigation Panel: Navigate directly to a specific scene by selecting
the scene name from the drop-down list at the top of your screen or use the
arrows on the left and right to move linearly according to the given scene
- Rotate on Load: Rotates the opening photosphere in a shared project
- Show Projects Panel: Adds a panel with a scene overview on the left side of
the web player
- Show Control Panel: Makes control panel at the bottom of the screen
- Show Markups: Find a more elaborate tutorial on this here.
- Start in SiteStream: Link will directly open the live video SiteStream for the
4.4 Once you have adjusted everything to your like, you can copy and paste the
embed code or the fullscreen link to share the individualized project.