There are two kinds of access levels for your projects: Unlisted and Private access:
Unlisted access level means that the project can be seen by everyone with the link.
Private access level means that the project can only be seen by users who are logged in and invited.
Please note that in such cases the user has to be both, even if they have the link.
Change the project access level
The access level can be changed for each project individually in the Company Dashboard or the Web Editor.
Change the project access level in the Dashboard
1. Go to the 'Active projects' overview in the Dashboard.
2. Select a project.
3. Click on the little pen icon in the upper right corner of the project details.
4. In the project details overview, click on the drop-down next to the Access level details.
5. In the drop-down choose Unlisted or Private.
6. Confirm the change of the privacy level with the little checkmark button in the upper right corner of the project details.
Change the project access level in the Web Editor
1. Open the project in the Web Editor.
2. Tap on File in the top bar & click on Properties to open the Project Properties modal.
Click on the project name in the top bar to directly open the Project Properties.
3. In the General tab, click the drop-down menu below Access Level.
4. In the drop-down choose Unlisted or Private.
5. Clicking on SAVE CHANGES to save the new privacy setting.
Invite users to private projects
Private projects can only be accessed by logged in users. In order for someone to view or edit a private project, this person needs to have his own HoloBuilder account and an invitation for the project with the respective email address.
You have three ways to add a user with the right access permissions.
In the Web Editor's Project Properties through the Permissions tab - Learn more.
In the Company Dashboard
directly in the project as a project member - Learn more.
There are different access roles on the project and company level. Learn more about all roles and their different permissions here.