Sharing your HoloBuilder projects can improve your communication and collaboration efforts. With our share settings, we allow you to control what others see when you share your project with them. This is useful when you have markups or objects relevant to your internal team, but do not want your client to see them.
Please note: Only Enterprise Admins, Group Managers, Project Managers or Project Admins can share a project.
Use the basic sharing option - see below.
Use the advanced sharing option - learn more.
Open the Sharing Option
1. Begin by opening your HoloBuilder project that you would like to share in the Web Editor.
2. In the panel at the top of your screen find the sharing button next to the project name. A separate dialog box will open the Web Editor sharing options.
3. By default, the BASIC sharing options will open.
Basic Sharing Options
As Basic sharing option, you have three different possibilities, how to share your project:
1. Share your project via Email. Click the SEND EMAIL button and an email draft including the project link will open. You can add a personal message and then send it e.g. to a stakeholder.
2. Share your project link directly. Copy and paste the given link and share it via any communication platform that you like.
3. Share the QR code of your project. This is especially helpful for people using mobile devices.
Advanced Sharing options
You can also switch to the ADVANCED sharing settings. Here, you will have a greater variety of options, how exactly you would like to share your project. Also, you have the choice between sharing the fullscreen link or the embed code. Learn more.