By using filters when sharing your project, you can reduce the content of the shared project to only include the most relevant scenes or hide unimportant information when sharing with other viewers.
Note: In order to share a filtered project, you need to first tag your 360 images with predefined categories. Learn more about how to create categories and apply filters here.
IMPORTANT: This feature is only to highlight information but not to fully restrict access to the project in general. Users might still be able to access other, hidden parts of the project.
Use filters to share a specific scene (selection)
In the player and editor, you can highlight only selected 360° images by using categories and filters while sharing. To do this, apply some filters in the editor and select ‘Share project with applied filters’ in the Advanced Sharing Settings.
1. Click on the filter button on the left.
2. Select one or multiple categories that you want to apply to the project.
3. Click on the sharing button and click on 'ADVANCED'.
4. Select the radio button "Share project with applied filters".
5. Copy the "Fullscreen Link" at the bottom.
6. Select "CLOSE" to complete the process.
7. Paste the link, e.g., into an email and share it with the new viewers.
Alternatively, you can also copy the ‘Fullscreen Link’ or embed the project to share the project only with the selected 360° images according to the category settings in the editor. Learn more about how to create categories and apply Filters here.
IMPORTANT: Consider your project's access level - learn more. For private projects, you still need to invite the viewers to the project team first to give general access to the project. Only for unlisted projects, you can go ahead and share the filtered view right away.