By default, when somebody opens a project via a shared link, added markups will not be shown. In general, Markups are only visible for other editors in the Web Editor or the JobWalk app.
There are 2 options to enable markups for viewers in a project:
Enable the Markups for a specific advanced share link - see below.
Enabled Markups for all viewers of this project - learn more.
If you want to share the project including all markups, you have to enable markups in the advanced sharing settings for this specific share link.
1. Click the share button next to the project name in the upper center of the web editor next to the project name.
2. A new window has opened up where you can now share the project via email, a QR code or a link; these will allow you to share the project without markups.
3. In the upper area of the window, choose ADVANCED in order to open the advanced sharing settings.
Learn more about the Advanced share settings in general here.
4. Under the preview picture of the project you will find several settings which can be enabled/disabled. Next to Show markups, tick the checkbox.
5. The sharing link on the bottom of the menu window will automatically be updated to link to your project with enabled markups. Copy the link at the bottom to share the project including all of your markups.
Keep in mind that those settings change permanently. If you want to share the project without markups later on, make sure to uncheck the Show Markups item first.