360 Markups are not visible for viewer roles with the default settings. It is possible to make markups visible when sharing the project.
There are 2 options to enable markups for viewers in a project:
Enabled Markups for all viewers of this project - see below.
Enable the Markups for a specific advanced share link - learn more.
In order to make 360 Markups available for viewer roles in general, without having to share a specific project link, you can do so as follows:
1. In the center of the top menu bar in your HoloBuilder Web Editor, open the project properties by clicking on the pencil icon or the project name in general:
2. A new window with all project settings will open in the Editor. Find the submenu Customize and click on it.
3. Now, several project customization options are available to you to adjust the project view and features according to your preferences.
4. In order to enable Markups for Viewer roles, turn the toggle switch next to the respective menu item ON.
5. Finally, click the yellow SAVE CHANGES button in the lower right corner of the settings window. From now on, all Viewers of the project will be able to see the 360 Markups of the project, without you having to share it explicitly.
Please note that you can only show Markups to all users with a Viewer role, not to specific ones. To double check which users have which permission in your project just open the Permissions tab just above the Customize option.