When setting a project branding, this branding will be applied only to the current project.
Please note that a project branding overwirtes any existing company branding that was effective for this project.
To access the project branding settings, log in to your HoloBuilder Web Editor. Go to the Project Properties by clicking on the project name at the top of the web editor and select the tab “Customize”.
Add a logo
You can add any .png or .jpeg/.jpg image file as your company logo.
- Click on the image area.
- Browse your computer for an image.
- Upload the selected image.
- Save the changes.
Alternatively, you can also drag the image file to the image area and drop it there.
Change the logo
To change the logo, click on the image file and browse for the new image file you would like to upload instead.
Remove the logo
Click on the little recycling bin above the image file to remove the set project branding. The logo will not show anymore in the viewer.
Add a website link
Add a link which should open when clicking the company logo in your projects:
- Copy/paste or type the complete URL into the text box "Your Website".
- Save your changes.
Remove the website link
To remove the link from your company logo, delete the text from the text box and save your changes.
Hide the HoloBuilder logo
Depending on your preferences, you can show or hide the HoloBuilder logo in the player view when sharing the project:
- If enabled and no own company logo is attached, the HoloBuilder logo will show in the upper right corner in the player view.
- If enabled and you have a personal company logo added, the HoloBuilder logo will show below your company logo in the player view.
- If disabled and no own company logo is attached, the HoloBuilder logo will not show at any time in the upper right corner in the player view.
- If disabled and you have a personal company logo added, only your company logo will show in the player view.
If you have a company dashboard, you can also add a general company branding to be automatically added to all new projects.
Learn more about how to add a company branding in the company dashboard for all new projects here.
Displaying the branding
The project branding shows in the player view when opening the project in the web viewer. It will show in the upper right corner of your project.
Click the logo to open the connected website link.
Please note that the logo will not show in the preview mode, only when opening the project with a shared link.