When working with the Web Editor & Viewer, there are a multitude of ways to use the customization options in order to make working with the Editor & Viewer more efficient.
To access the Project Customization Options, follow these steps:
- In the center of the top menu bar in your HoloBuilder Web Editor, open the project settings by clicking on the pencil icon or the project name in general:
2. A new window with all project settings will open in the Editor. Find the submenu Customize and click on it.
3. Now, a series of customization options are available to you to adjust the project view and features according to your preferences.
The following features are available for customization:
- Choose your Logo and URL
- Remove HoloBuilder Logo
- Hide TimeTravel Dropdown
- Enable Custom Watermark
- Enable Location Markers for Viewer Roles
- Adjust Waypoint Color
How to use the different customization options
Your Logo & company URL
It is possible to display your company/project logo in the Web Viewer with a link to your company's website. It will be visible to anyone viewing your project in the Web Viewer and is displayed in the upper right corner of the Viewer. The logo directly links to your indicated website.
- To choose a logo in the customization options, click on the DROP HERE OR SELECT FILE image. If you do not want to use a logo, you can delete the current one by clicking on the trashcan symbol.
NOTE: Without a logo you cannot link to your website.
2. To put in your website, just enter the desired URL under Your Website.
3. Click SAVE CHANGES in the Customization Options window to make your changes permanent.
4. Now, whenever somebody views your project in the HoloBuilder Web Viewer, your logo will be displayed in the upper right corner of the Viewer. Clicking on the logo will open your indicated website in the browser.
Remove HoloBuilder Logo
With initial settings, the HoloBuilder Logo is pictured in your project when using Viewing mode. It links to our HoloBuilder website, so that external viewers can find out how you created your project. If you prefer not to have our logo seen in your project, you can remove the HoloBuilder Logo in the Customization settings. Simply click the flip switch next to the the Remove HoloBuilder Logo option from OFF to ON.
Confirm your adjustment with SAVE CHANGES and the HoloBuilder logo will not be visible anymore in your project in Viewing Mode.
Hide TimeTravel Dropdown
With this feature you can hide the TimeTravel Dropdown in the HoloBuilder Web Viewer. Learn more.
Enable Custom Watermark
Enable Custom Watermark in the Customization Options allows you to add personalized watermarks to your complete project projecting customized text into your scenes.
1. To create a custom watermark, click on the toggle switch next to the setting option Enable Custom Watermark and change it from OFF to ON. Advanced settings for the watermark will appear underneath the setting option.
2. Enter your personalized text for the watermark in the text field.
3. Once you have decided on what the Custom Watermark should say, click on SAVE CHANGES in the lower left corner of the options window to make your changes permanent.
4. Now, your custom watermark will be visible at the top as well as the bottom of every scene in the Web Editor & Viewer.
Enable Location Markers for Viewer Roles
This feature allows you to enable/disable Location Markers for Viewer Roles in your project. Learn more.
Enable Markups for Viewer Roles
This feature allows you to enable/disable Location Markers & Markups for Viewer Roles in your project. Learn more.
Adjust Waypoint Color
Customize your HoloBuilder experience adjusting the waypoint visibility on the sheet by changing the color of the little dots. You can choose between 6 different colors. Learn more.
What might also interest you:
- How to use categories and filters in HoloBuilder
- How to add a description to your 360 images
- How to modify objects in the Web Editor