When setting a company branding, this branding will be applied to all your newly created projects in your company dashboard.
Please note that existing project’s branding won’t be overwritten.
To access the company branding settings, log in to your Enterprise Dashboard. Under Settings in the left-hand side panel, select the tab “Branding”.
Add a logo
You can add any .png or .jpeg/.jpg image file as your company logo.
- Click on the image area.
- Browse your computer for an image.
- Upload the selected image.
- Save the changes.
Change the logo
To change the logo, click on the image file and browse for the new image file you would like to upload instead.
Remove the logo
Hover over the image file and click the little recycling bin in the upper right corner to remove the set company logo. This way your newly created projects won’t get a company logo applied anymore.
Please note that this will not remove the logo of all your existing project but only for projects you create after removing the logo from the company settings.
Add a website link
Add a link which should open when clicking the company logo in your projects:
- Copy/paste or type the complete URL into the text box.
- Save your changes.
Remove the website link
To remove the link from your company logo, delete the text from the text box and save your changes.
Hide the HoloBuilder logo
Depending on your preferences, you can show or hide the HoloBuilder logo in the player view of your shared company projects.
- If enabled and no own company logo is attached, the HoloBuilder logo will show in the upper right corner in the player view.
- If enabled and you have a personal company logo added, the HoloBuilder logo will show below your company logo in the player view.
- If disabled and no own company logo is attached, the HoloBuilder logo will not show at any time in the upper right corner in the player view.
- If disabled and you have a personal company logo added, only your company logo will show in the player view.
Custom project branding
To customize individual projects branding, you can still change the branding for that project in its project properties in the web editor.
Alternatively, you can also remove the branding for an individual project.
Learn more here about customizing your project branding in the web editor for individual projects here.
Displaying the branding
The company branding shows in the player view when opening the project in the web viewer. It will show in the upper right corner of each of the company projects.
Click the logo to open the connected website link.
Please note that the logo will not show in the preview mode.