The color of your waypoints can be set in the Project Properties:
- Open the Project properties of your project in the web editor by clicking on 'File' and then 'Properties'
- Switch to the tab 'Customize'
- Click on the drop-down menu at the bottom under the logo or logo placeholder. The menu will read 'Yellow' as that is the default color.
- Select a color from the list.Please note that the color of the waypoints will be changed for the complete project on all sheets equally.
- After selecting the color, either close the dialog without saving to check how the new waypoint color looks on your sheet or click on 'SAVE CHANGES' to keep the selected color.
You can see here how some of the colors will look on a sample sheet:
In the viewing mode
The sheets will appear with the waypoints in the last saved color. You can access and share the project in viewing mode as usual.
Please note that you cannot change the color of the waypoints in the viewer mode.