When working with a sheet in the JobWalk App, in addition to capturing 360 images, you can directly add 2D Photos to a waypoint without having to add a 2D Photo action object into your 360 scene or even place the 2D Photo directly on your sheet.
Please note that this feature can be deactivated for specific projects depending on the used project subscription - learn more. Please check with your Enterprise Admin or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are the Enterprise Admin.
There are two possibilities for how you can add 2D Photos to your project in the JobWalk app:
- Add 2D Photos directly from your device's photo gallery (special process for iOS) - find out how
- Add new 2D Photos via the JobWalk App - see below
Working with 2D Photos
1. Open the JobWalk App on your mobile device.
2. Open a project and navigate to a sheet, to which you would like to add a 2D photo.
3. Now, tap on a location on the sheet to which you would like to add the photo.
Note: This can be an existing waypoint with a 360 image or a completely new location on the sheet without a marker.
4. At the bottom of your screen, a camera icon will appear to add a 2D Photo. Tap the icon and your camera will open automatically (see screenshot below).
5. Choose to access your mobile device's camera to capture a new photo. Alternatively, you can also browse your phone's image gallery.
6. Take a picture. It will be saved at the respective location on the sheet.
7. Once you have taken the photo, you have the choice between retaking the photo and using the current picture. Tap Use Photo to confirm your photo.
8. Once a 2D photo has been added as a new location, the respective waypoint on the sheet map will indicate so with a 2D image icon on the waypoint dot.
When adding a 2D photo as a new location that does not include a 360° image, the location will then be marked with a single image icon instead of the waypoint dot.
2D photos can also be added via the HoloBuilder Web Editor. Read here how to do so.
Deleting a 2D photo
Currently, you can only delete a 2D Photo via the JobWalk App, NOT in the Web Editor.
- In the JobWalk App: Open the 2D Photo at the corresponding waypoint, there you will find the Delete option.