The 2D photo feature in the Web Editor and JobWalk App allows you to not only capture your HoloBuilder project with 360° images for locations but also with additional 2D photos that can be placed directly on the sheet.
There are two possibilities how you can add 2D photos to your project:
Please note that this feature is not available with all subscriptions. Please reach out to your account executive or email@example.com to check on your options.
Enabling/Disabling 2D photo capturing for your dashboard
Please note that, if available, the 2D Photo feature is enabled for all projects by default. You can restrict the access according to your needs as described below.
- In your HoloBuilder dashboard, go to Settings > General in the panel on the left-hand side.
- In the General Settings, below the Branding section, you will find the settings for the 2D Photo feature. Here, you have the choice between two buttons:
- Activate for all projects
- Deactivate for all projects
This way you can easily manage whether you would like to work with this feature in your projects or not.
Enabling 2D photo capturing for individual projects
Should you only want to enable this feature for certain projects in your dashboard, you can enable the 2D Photo capturing tool for these individually.
By default, this feature will be activated for all projects. If you want to change the setting for a specific project, see below for detailed info:
- In your HoloBuilder Dashboard, go to your list of Active projects.
- Select the project to be enabled with this feature and open the project details.
- The very last item of the details list is the 2D photo feature with a toggle switch next to it. By turning the switch on and off you can easily activate or deactivate the feature specifically for this project.