Please note that the Enterprise Dashboard is only available for registered Enterprise Dashboard users with the necessary dashboard permissions of Enterprise Admin, Group Manager, or Project Manager. If you do not yet have a project dashboard set up for your company, please contact us to find more information on the HoloBuilder Enterprise Dashboard here or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Enterprise Dashboard provides an overview of all Projects, Groups, and individual Users in the entire company or a certain subset of your company.
It provides powerful tools to manage groups, individuals users, and their permissions within projects. You will have access to the Enterprise Dashboard depending on the role in your company.
HoloBuilder Dashboard Access
To get started with the Enterprise Dashboard go to
Note: If you are using the HoloBuilder EU Server solution, please use dashboard.holobuilder.eu to access your dashboard.
Getting started in the HoloBuilder Dashboard
Depending on your role and where you stand in the project cycle there are different first steps to take.
As Enterprise Admin
If you are the assigned Enterprise Admin for your HoloBuilder company dashboard and are setting up or accessing your company dashboard for the first time, you might want to:
- Go to the User Directory and invite your employees or other collaborators. Assign their roles and groups.
- Go to Groups and create user groups depending on the specific project needs.
- Create a new project.
Note: Before you do so, make sure you have created the Group you want to assign to the project as it is required to assign a group during project creation.
- Track the progress of your projects in the Insights sections.
As Group Manager
If you are a Group Manager and are accessing your HoloBuilder company dashboard for the first time, you might want to:
- Go to Groups and check if the Enterprise Admin has already created the groups you need for your project.
- Edit existing groups or create new ones as needed.
- Create your first project in the Projects tab under Active.
- Track the progress of your active projects in the Insights sections.