Please note that the Enterprise Dashboard is only available for registered Enterprise Dashboard users with the necessary dashboard permissions of Enterprise Admin, Group Manager or Project Manager. If you do not yet have a project dashboard set up for your company, please contact us to find more information on the HoloBuilder Enterprise Dashboard here or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Enterprise Dashboard provides an overview over all Projects, Groups and individual Users in the entire company or a certain subset of your company.
It provides powerful tools to manage groups, individuals users and their permissions within projects. You will have access to the Enterprise Dashboard depending on the role in your company.
Getting started in the HoloBuilder Dashboard
To get started with the Enterprise Dashboard go to dashboard.holobuilder.com. If you do not yet have a project dashboard set up for your company, please contact us to find more information on the HoloBuilder Enterprise Dashboard here or reach out at email@example.com.
Depending on your role and where you stand in the project cycle there are different first steps to take.
If you are the assigned Enterprise Admin for your HoloBuilder company dashboard and are setting up or accessing your company dashboard for the first time, you might want to:
- Go to the User Directory and invite your employees or other collaborators. Assign their roles and groups.
- Go to Groups and create user groups depending on the specific project needs.
- Create a new project.
Note: Before you do so, make sure you have created the Group you want to assign to the project as it is required to assigne a group during project creation.
- Track the progress on your projects in the Insights sections.
If you are a Group Manager and are accessing your HoloBuilder company dashboard for the first time, you might want to:
- Go to Groups and check if the Enterprise Admin has already created the groups you need for your project.
- Edit existing groups or create new ones as needed.
- Create your first project in the Projects tab under Active.
- Track the progress of your active projects in the Insights sections.