The HoloBuilder Web Editor & Viewer include an easy access 2D photo gallery where you can find an overview of all 2D photos included in the currently opened scene and location/waypoint in general. This includes photos from action objects & 2D photos added directly to the sheet or location, also showing the images from all corresponding TimeTravels. This allows for a better overview of your additional 2D photo files.
NOTE: The gallery is only available to you in the Web Editor once you have added one or more 2D images directly in the scene, saved the project and reloaded the Editor. To find out how to add 2D images to your scene, this article will help you.
2D Photo Gallery in the Web Editor
1. In order to work with the 2D photo gallery feature, start by opening your project in the Web Editor.
2. Click on the 2D Photos icon in the panel on the right-hand side of your screen to open the gallery.
3. The panel will expand and show all 2D photos that are saved at the currently selected location. It shows photos directly included in the scene as action objects (learn more) as well as photos that have been added to the location (learn more) in the gallery.
4. On the sheet map, all locations with 2D photos are marked by a special waypoint icon. That way you can see, which scenes have photos included without having to open them:
5. Select a photo from the gallery in order to look at it enlarged.
Note: For photos that are included in the scene as an action object, a VIEW IN SCENE button also allows you to jump to the 2D photo object directly in the scene. This is especially helpful, when you do not remember where exactly the image was added to the scene. These images are marked with a little green icon in the upper right corner of the photo on the gallery.
2D Photo Gallery in the Web Viewer
The photo gallery is also available in the Web Viewer.
- When looking at a scene with 2D photos in viewing mode, a panel will be available on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Just like in the Web Editor, click the 2D photos icon to open the gallery.
- Same as in the Web editor, all locations with 2D photos are marked accordingly on the sheet map in the viewing mode.