2D Images can be a very useful addition when it comes to showing or highlighting specific aspects in your 360° image with more details.
2D images can be added
- directly on site with the JobWalk app (learn more)
- or, remotely at the office with the Web Editor.
Add a 2D image in the Web Editor
To add a 2D image
1. Go to the action object menu of your project on the right-handed side in the Web Editor.
2. Under "Action Objects", either click on the image icon or drag and drop it onto the 360 image.
3. A popup will open in which you can uploade the image that you want to add.
- SELECT FILE: Upload a file from your computer.
- CHANGE SELECTED FILE: If you have chosen and uploaded a file from your computer, you can choose a different image from your computer to replace your initial selection.
4. Finish the uploade with tapping on 'APPLY CHANGES' .
5. Optional: Now you can move the icon to its destined position.
Note: The attached picture can only be viewed when you are in the Project Preview or when in the Web Viewer, not in the Web Editor. Click on the image icon to open the image in a pop-up window.
Edit the 2D image
You can edit the 2D image even after you added the image icon to the scene.
1. For that you just have to click on the icon in the scene.
2. The 'Modify' menu will open on the right handed side.
3. There you have multiple features to change the icon.
4. To change the 2D image, you have to click on the 'Action' icon (link symbol).
5. Another menu will open. Press the 'Attach a file' button.
6. A popup will open again. Press 'CHANGE SELECTED FILE' and uploade the new image.
7. To finish the change click on 'APPLY CHANGES'.
Deleting the 2D image
To delete the 2D image completely click on the image icon and press the 'Remove' button in the 'Modify' menu on the right-hand side. Click on 'OK' to delete the marker as well as the linked 2D image from the project.
Alternatively, right-click on the marker in the 360 scene and choose 'Delete' from the context menu. Confirm deletion.