It is anything but uncommon to have workers walking around on site while the newest 360 images of a project are being taken. In order to still ensure people's anonymity, we provide the automated faceblurring tool in the HoloBuilder Web Editor.
1. Open your project in the web editor.
2. Choose a 360 scene that contains faces that need to be blurred.
3. Switch to the Scene menu in the menu bar on the right side of the screen. A second level menu bar will appear.
4. Find the subitem Effects and select the middle item that looks like half of a smiley changing into dots:
5. The automated faceblurring tool will now search for faces in the 360 image. All detected faces will be blurred.
6. Confirm the proposed blurring or revert it.
If you want to blurr undetected faces or other objects than faces, this article will help you to manually blurr individual areas in a 360 scene from with the Web Editor.
What could also interest you: