Categories and filters are helpful tools to find the scenes you need a lot faster. When you have categories applied to your scenes, you can easily filter them and reduce the view to only show the relevant progress images.
Filter scenes on a sheet
If you are searching for scenes which belong to a specific category, you will have to
1. Choose the sheet in which you want to apply the filters.
2. Click on the filter icon on the right-hand side.
4. Deselect all categorie labels that you want to exclude from your sheet view.
5. Go back to the sheet. If necessary, scroll back up and tap on the dark background above the categories overview to close the category list and apply your selection of categories to the view.
6. On the sheet, only the scenes, which are connected to the categories that are highlighted in a color. All scenes without the selected categories have greyed out waypoints.
7. Continue capturing progress.
1. Tap on the filter icon in the sheet view.
2. Tick all categories individually.
3. If necessary, scroll back up and tap on the dark background above the categories overview to close the category list and apply your selection of all categories to the view.
4. Continue working as usual.