Keeping your project in order is essential, especially when working with big amounts of images. Make sure to name your scenes & sheets logically so that you always know where to find certain 360 images.
If you want to revise some of your sheet's or scene's titles, you can simply rename them
- on-site while working with the HoloBuilder JobWalk app - see below
- or at your desk in the Web Editor - learn more
I. How to rename a sheet
- On your device, open the HoloBuilder JobWalk App.
- In the app, open your project of interest.
- In your sheet list, find the one that you would like to rename and select the three dots next to the sheet name in order to open the sheet options.
- Some options open at the bottom of the screen. Click Rename sheet.
- You can edit the name of the sheet in the now open text field.
- Once you are happy with your changes, just click Done and the sheet name will be updated accordingly.
- Repeate this process for each sheet if required.
Note: There is no option to bulk edit the sheet names.
It is also possible to change the name of a sheet via the Web Editor. Find out how to do so in this article.
II. How to rename a 360 scene
You can rename each 360 scene separately in the JobWalk app:
- In the JobWalk app, open the respective scene: project list > project overview > sheet > tap on the waypoint of a scene location.
- At the top of your screen you can see the current name of the scene. To rename it, just tap the pencil icon next to the name.
Note: This will only rename the most recently captured 360 TimeTravel scene. If you have multiple 360 images captured as TimeTravels, make sure to choose the correct time from the drop-down list below the scene name first.
- Adjust the name however you like and then tap OK to confirm the scene's new name.
- The new name will now be displayed at the top of the screen. The scene can be renamed again at any time.
Note: When switching to a scene from a different time, this scene might be called differently. Make sure to choose the correct time when editing the scene names.
Just as renaming a sheet, it is also possible to change the name of a scene via the Web Editor. Find out how to do so in this article.
What might also interest you:
- How to upload sheets in the JobWalk App
- How to link 360 scenes in the JobWalk App
- How to delete a TimeTravel scene in the JobWalk App