Linked scenes are essential if you want to make it possible to virtually walk through the construction site. Link your scene in the Web Editor or directly when capturing new progress images in the JobWalk App.
Add scene links directly in the JobWalk App
You can add links between your scenes for either existing images or an image you have just captured.
1. To do so you have to open your project and choose the sheet in which the scenes are that you want to link.
2. Tap on the waypoint of the scene in which you want to add the link.
3. Choose 'Open' to get into the image edit mode.
4. Tap on the link scene icon, the arrow icon in the right-hand side menu.
5. A list with all scenes in the same sheet will open.
6. Select the scene you want to link your current scene to.
7. Make sure to synchronize the version on your mobile device with the cloud after making any changes in the JobWalk app.
Delete a scene link
1. To delete the link, tap on the "Go to scene" object in the 360 image.
2. In the po-up, select 'Delete'.
Alternatively, you can remove or add links also in the Web Editor. Learn more.
3. Make sure to synchronize the version on your mobile device with the cloud after making any changes in the JobWalk app or the Web Editor.