Important: You can only use the reset password option if you initially signed up using your email and set a password. If you signed up using a 3rd-party Single-Sign-On option, like Google or Autodesk, you cannot reset your password on HoloBuilder. Please make sure to use this to log in and change any access with the corresponding provider.
If your login method is email+password and you're logged out because you forgot your password, you will need to reset it.
Steps to reset your password
1. Go to the login page for HoloBuilder. Once you have failed to log in once with your account, the option to reset your password will appear underneath the login field.
2. Click on "Forgot email or password?".
3. Please enter the email address you used to register and click on Continue.
4. You will receive a password reset link via email to the email address you used. Click on the button (or link) in your email.
Alternatively, you can right-click to copy the link and open it in your browser of choice.
5. The reset password page opens in your standard browser. Set the new password for your account as indicated on the website.
Please note that if you are part of an SSO company account setup, you will need to check with your company's IT to get your password retrieved. Unfortunately, we cannot be of any help here as everything regarding your account will be handled within your company.