NOTE: You can not change your e-mail address in your account if you signed up on HoloBuilder via SSO Login (Autodesk, Google etc). In that case your account is directly linked to your email, please refer to the corresponding service provider to make any changes.
If you did not sign up via an SSO service, there are two options to change your email address:
- Change your email in the Enterprise Dashboard
- Change your email in the Web Editor
In the HoloBuilder Enterprise Dashboard
- Access your Enterprise Dashboard at https://dashboard.holobuilder.com/dashboard and log in.
- In the lower left corner of the web editor, find the profile name that you are logged in with and click on it. Now you should be able to see all given information in your profile as well as a list of your related groups and projects.
- Under your name and picture, you can see the email address that you are currently using for your HoloBuilder account. Click on the address.
- Enter a new email address of your choice.
3. Validate your email address change by entering your password.
In the web editor
- Access the Web Editor at https://app.holobuilder.com/app and log in.
- In the upper right corner of your screen you will see your account name. Click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Press Account in order to open up your HoloBuilder account settings.
- A window with your profile appears. Amongst other information, it shows the current email address to your account.
- Click on the email address and change it to the address that you want to use for HoloBuilder in the future.
- Enter your password to confirm the address change.
What might also interest you:
- How to change your workspace
- SSO Company Login for your HoloBuilder work environment
- How to create a virtual tour in HoloBuilder