If you and your team members are working with the Microsoft (MS) Teams App to communicate digitally, there is a quick and easy way to integrate HoloBuilder and make remote working on a HoloBuilder project in collaboration with your team easier than ever before.
In order to easily sign in for editing and viewing private projects when signed up with an OAuth option in HoloBuilder, please follow the steps below before trying to set up or access the HoloBuilder project within you Microsoft Teams environment.
Logging into your HoloBuilder account from within Microsoft Teams with OAuth
NOTE: This step is only required if you signed up to HoloBuilder using one of the OAuth options, e.g. Autodesk log in. If you signed up with your email address and password, you can directly connect your HoloBuilder project - learn more.
If you signed up to HoloBuilder using an OAuth option, please log in to HoloBuilder first using a separate tab in MS Teams before accessing the project:
1. Open your Teams App and go to the Team in which you want to work with HoloBuilder.
2. In the upper panel, next to the team name and all added tabs, click on the + icon. This allows you to add a new tab.
3. A dialog will open with all app and file options that you can add as a tab - Find the Website option and click on it.
4. In the next step, enter a title for the new tab, eg. "HoloBuilder Login".
5. Now, add the link of your HoloBuilder project - Enter the URL for the HoloBuilder login modal to directly access the login page: https://workspace.holobuilder.com/.
6. Click Save to create your HoloBuilder tab in Teams.
7. Log in using your OAuth HoloBuilder login option in the newly created login tab.
8. Once signed in, set up a new tab with your HoloBuilder project - learn more - or switch to an existing tab with your HoloBuilder project to access this as usual.