When working with the JobWalk App on your phone, it can be hard to handle while on a jobsite and/or walking around at the same time. For easier handling you can resize the interface in the JWA easily in the app settings.
Resize the interface
1. To open the settings menu in the JWA app, click on the three lines in the upper left corner of your screen.
2. Select the menu item Settings.
3. The app settings will open.
4. Scroll all the way down to the last settings item called Size of UI.
5. The slide control next to it allows you to individually adjust the size of the interface: Press and drag the black dot as far left/right on the control as you want. As soon as you let go, the interface will be automatically resized to the new calibration.
6. Select the hamburger icon (three lines) in the upper left corner again and select Projects tor return to the project overview and continue working with the app.