Log in to the JobWalk app using your HoloBuilder credentials or the corresponding third-party login, depending on how you signed up.
The three bars on the top left open a context menu that allows to switch between the different screens Projects, Settings and Help & Feedback functions as well as the logout.
Tap on your name or the triangular arrow to get to the logout option. Select "Logout" to leave the app and avoid that anybody else with access to your phone can access or even edit your HoloBuilder projects.
Please note that you will stay logged in when only closing the app without logging out.
The project screen is the default view when logging in. The screen is separated into two lists:
- ‘ON THIS DEVICE’: The projects you currently have downloaded to the device with the JobWalk app ready for editing.
- ‘IN THE CLOUD’: The projects that you created/are invited to and are ready for download from your HoloBuilder account.
Switch to the "Settings" screen in the main menu to configure your JobWalk App:
- "Upload / Download via WiFi only"When checked, enables that the project will only be synchronised when a Wi-Fi connection is detected.
- "Disable automatic 360 preview" When checked, disables the immediate image preview when capturing with the 360° camera. This reduces the loading time and increases the capturing speed.
- "Process photos in the background"When checked, enables the image processing in the background during the capturing process and reduces the capturing speed. Uncheck to disable the immediate image processing while capturing which will increase the overall capturing speed. Please note, that the image processing will then be done when uploading the project to the cloud which results in an increased upload time.
- "Save 2d photo to gallery"When checked, enables that all in a project added 2D images will be also saved to the image gallery of your mobile device for backup. Please note that this only refers to the 2D images you add into your 360 scenes. Learn how.
- "Rotate 360 previews by sensors" When checked, enables rotation of the captured 360° images with the mobile sensors when viewing/editing.
- "Room icon size" Select the desired size of the waypoints displayed on your sheet. Set the waypoint size to small, medium or large.
- "Size of UI"Moving this slider to the right increases the size of the controls in the app interface, moving it to the left decreases it. Working with small screens, gloves, or in conditions with poor visibility, handling the app is easier with a larger interface. Find the UI elements size that is right for you and your requirements on-site.
- "Enable Analytics"When checked, enables us to learn more about the app performance and improved problem reporting.
- "JobWalk App version installed" Shows the installed version number for reference. Please always let us know which version you have installed for reference when you report a problem.
Help & Feedback
This screen gives you access to expert knowledge and allows you to contact us if you encounter any problems or have valuable feedback or requests.