All Procore Observations and RFIs will be placed as 360 Markups in your HoloBuilder project and can be synchronised to your Procore environment for further use.
How to create a Procore Observation or RFI within your project
1. Navigate to the scene you want to add an Observation or RFI to.
2. Rotate the view to focus the area in question.
3. In the sidebar on the right, click on the pen icon labeled Markups.
4. Choose the desired type of markup, for example the cloud.
Learn more about how to use 360 Markups in general here.
5. Once you have created a markup in your project, a dialog will appear to set the
6. Choose Procore in the drop-down menu labeled Sync with.
7. Once procore is selected you get the option to choose between the 2 issue types
Observation and RFI:
7.1 Observation is the default Issue Type. Fill out the dialog with all the relevant
information and click on SAVE.
7.2 If you would like to create an RFI, select RFI in the drop-down menu labeled
Issue Type instead of Observation.
Just like with an Observation, you simply need to fill out the dialog with the
relevant information and click on SAVE.
8. Once an issue was saved, it will be synchronised and uploaded with Procore and
accessible through the Procore platform.