All Procore Observations and RFIs will be placed as 360 Markups in your HoloBuilder project and can be synchronised to your Procore environment for further use.
How to create a Procore Observation or RFI within your project
1. Navigate to the scene you want to add an Observation or RFI to.
2. Rotate the view to focus the area in question.
3. In the sidebar on the right, click on the pen icon labeled 'Markups.'
4. Choose the desired type of markup, for example the cloud.
Learn more about how to use 360 Markups in general here.
5. Once you have created a markup in your project, a dialog will appear to set the markup's details.
6. Choose 'Procore' in the drop-down menu labeled 'Sync with.'
7. Once procore is selected you get the option to choose between the 2 issue types "Observation" and "RFI":
- How to create a Procore Observation
'Observation' is the default Issue Type. Fill out the dialog with all the relevant information and click on 'SAVE'
- How to create a Procore RFI
If you would like to create an RFI, select 'RFI' in the drop-down menu labeled 'Issue Type' instead of 'Observation'.
Just like with an Observation, you simply need to fill out the dialog with the relevant information and click on 'SAVE'.
8. Once an issue was saved, it will be synchronised and uploaded with Procore and accessible through the Procore platform.