Note: Before being able to create RFIs or Observations to be sync to Procore, you need to make sure to link your Procore account with HoloBuilder - learn more. Please note that ONLY the Company-Wide Admin in Procore can link the project from HoloBuilder to Procore even after the Procore connection was established.
All Procore Observations and RFIs will be placed as 360 Markups in your HoloBuilder project and can be synchronized to your Procore environment for further use.
Find an overview of all Procore related articles below to find more quickly what you are looking for:
- Connect to your Procore account - learn more
- Import files from Procore - learn more
- Sync RFIs and Observations from HoloBuilder to Procore - learn more below
- Embed your HoloBuilder project in Procore - learn more
How to create a Procore Observation or RFI within your HoloBuilder project
1. Navigate to the scene you want to add an Observation or RFI to.
2. Rotate the view to focus on the area in question.
3. In the sidebar on the right, click on the pen icon labeled Markups.
4. Choose the desired type of markup, for example, the cloud.
Learn more about how to use 360 Markups in general here.
5. Once you have created a markup in your project, a dialog will appear to set the markup's details.
6. Choose Procore in the drop-down menu labeled Sync with.
7. Once Procore is selected, you get the option to choose between the 2 issue types Observation and RFI:
7.1 Observation is the default Issue Type. Fill out the dialog with all the relevant
information and click on SAVE.
7.2 If you would like to create an RFI, select RFI in the drop-down menu labeled
Issue Type instead of Observation.
Just like with an Observation, you simply need to fill out the dialog with the
relevant information and click on SAVE.
8. Once an issue was saved, it will be automatically synchronized and uploaded with Procore and accessible through the Procore platform.
Note: When accessing the issue via Procore, a screenshot of the markup within the 360° scene will also be available under general information > QUESTION. The screenshot gets automatically generated for the highlighted area.