PDF Reports give you a quick and easy overview of selected parts of the progress on the construction site additionally to the full 360 HoloBuilder documentation. You will have an analogue report including pictures and information about the site.
Note: If you do not yet have access to the PDF report, you can get more details and request to get access here.
Download a PDF report of your project
To download a PDF report of your HoloBuilder project, you have to go to the web editor.
1. Click on 'File' in the upper panel.
2. Select 'PDF Report'.
Note: If you do not have this feature you can get in contact with us by clicking on the 'PDF Report' option.
3. The 'Create Report' modal opens where you can start configuring your PDF report.
4. Select which scenes you want to include in the report by
(a) selecting a specific timeframe,
(b) choosing either one or more categories (left side of the modal),
(c) directly browsing through your floorplans to choose individual scenes, time travels or complete sheets (right side of the modal).
(c) combine the different setting options, e.g. to show all images from last week for a singel floorplan.
Please note that you can only include 50 or less scenes in your report.
5. After you completed your selection, click 'Next' to proceed to the subsequent configuration step.
6. Now you can choose the content of the report:
(a) Type of information that should be included in the report
- 2D images
- Scene description
(b) Stype of display of image
- Individual image for six directions: The 360 image divided up into six individual images for the four cardinal points as well as top and bottom.
- Flattened 360 image: The 360 image as a single equirectangular image output.
7. Finish the report by clicking on 'Create'. The report will be generated and downloaded as PDF to the default download folder of your computer.
View the report
The customized report will be downloaded and saved as a PDF file to your computer. You can view and share the PDF report like any other PDF file.
The report will include
- the scene name,
- the floorplan image the scene is placed on,
- the floorplan name,
- date of capture,
- scene description,
- and the scene image flatened or split.
- Combine HoloBuilder Categories feature with PDF export to filter down the images you want to download even faster - learn more about categories.
- Make sure you name your locations nicely to be able to add additional site location information to the export.
- Combine Markups by checking the “include Markups” box before hitting the export button - learn more about Markups.
- Look for Safety Hazards, do quick QC, before creating the PDF report and sending it to your stakeholders.