Add an integration
- In the Web Editor, click on your account name in the upper right corner and then ‘Account’.
- In the popup, select the tab ‘Integrations’. You will find all currently available integrations here.
Connect an account
Select an integration to view a summary of the supported functionalities of this tool (see above). Click on CONNECT TO ACCOUNT to establish a connection. Depending on the integration, you will need to add additional information beforehand, e.g. your company domain used for the selected tool.
The connection flow for each integration might differ depending on how the specific tool handles this process. Generally, you will be asked to log into your account and confirm the connection about to be established with HoloBuilder.
Find below an example of the connection flow for Dropbox:
Once you confirmed the connection of HoloBuilder with the corresponding tool, the new tab will close and you can return to the editor. Close the Integrations Overview and start a new project or open an existing project.
Any connected integration will be marked with a yellow line below the integration’s tile (see image above). Select the integration to view a summary of the supported functionality. Additionally, you will see a yellow notice and checkmark confirming the connection to this account.
Depending on the type of the integration, you can use these differently:
- Get assets from your cloud data storage integration - learn more here.
- Handle issues for work flow improvements - e.g. with BIM 360 Field or Procore.
Disconnect an account
Integrations can either be disconnected from within HoloBuilder or within the integrations service platform.
Disconnect the integration within your HoloBuilder account
Any integration can be disconnected again within HoloBuilder. You can either only disconnect a single project or your complete account.
- Disconnect project: Disconnect only the currently opened project from the integration. This will remove the option to insert assets directly from the external service only for this project.
- Disconnect account: Disable the integration for your HoloBuilder account including all projects. The option to insert assets directly from the external service will be disabled for all previously connected project.Please note that if you reconnect to this integration again, all previously connected projects will automatically be reconnected as well. In order to disconnect any specific projects, please open the project and select the option “DISCONNECT PROJECT”.
Disconnect the integration within the external account
You can always remove the connection within the individual integration’s account settings, e.g. in Account>Settings>Connected apps. Please check the corresponding integrated service for how this can be done.
Sign up with your existing account
For some tools, a single sign-up option is available for you to sign up and log in with the respective login in HoloBuilder. You can directly sign up, e.g., with your Autodesk, Bluebeam or Procore account to avoid additional password handling and easily link your accounts.
Add-ins to integrate HoloBuilder within external tools
If you are using our HoloBuilder EU solution, please make sure to download the correct versions for EU servers.
Add-ins need to be installed in the respective tool. No additional installation or integration is required on side of HoloBuilder.