Use the HoloBuilder Add-In for Autodesk® Revit® to:
- Export coordination BIM model 360° viewpoint renderings from Autodesk® Revit® to HoloBuilder with a few clicks.
- Include the project planning phase by combining the BIM model viewpoints with 360° progress photos (TimeTravel) for side-by-side comparison with SplitScreen.
- Open and view the lightweight rendering views on any device, even in the field, without the need to download any software.
- Use it for design review between all stakeholders, of which many are often remote.
The add-in is compatible with the below-listed versions of Autodesk® Revit®. Please make sure to have either of the Autodesk® Revit® versions installed on your PC (with administrator rights):
- Autodesk® Revit® 2021
- Autodesk® Revit® 2020
- Autodesk® Revit® 2019
- Autodesk® Revit® 2018
- Autodesk® Revit® 2017
Get the HoloBuilder Add-In for your Autodesk® Revit® version here:
If you are using our HoloBuilder EU solution, please make sure to download the correct Add-In version for EU servers.
Installing the Add-In
Download the add-in here and follow the instruction of the installer file to install the add-in into your Revit platform.
Please make sure that the Windows account that you are using to install and use the HoloBuilder Revit Add-In has administrator privileges.
Additionally, please make sure to close Revit before installing the HoloBuilder Add-In.
1. Once you have downloaded the add-in, double-click on the installer icon to set up the add-in.
Make sure to close Revit on your computer before proceeding with the installation.
2. In the installer, select the right destination where the add-in should be installed. In order to correctly integrate the add-in into Revit, it is important to install it in the destination …\Revit\Addins\2018 of your Revit application.
This could be for example:
3. Click Next and then Install to start the installation.
4. When the installation was completed, click on Finish to close the installer.
5. Restart Revit and switch to the Add-Ins tab to access the HoloBuilder add-in. Find also a short video on how to install the HoloBuilder add-in for Revit
Getting started with the Add-In
If your HoloBuilder Revit Add-In was installed correctly, you will see the HoloBuilder edit options showing in the “Add-Ins” section in your Revit working environment.
Uploading a 360° rendering view of your 3D model from Autodesk® Revit® can be done in a few simple steps. Choose how you want to start off with your project and learn more in the dedicated tutorial here:
- How to create a new HoloBuilder project from within Autodesk® Revit® - learn more.
- How to create the Location Markers automatically with Autodesk® Revit® in your existing HoloBuilder project - learn more.
- How to add 360° renderings from your 3D Autodesk® Revit® model to your existing HoloBuilder project - learn more.