Use the HoloBuilder Add-In for Autodesk® Revit® to:
- Export coordination BIM model 360° viewpoint renderings from Autodesk® Revit® to HoloBuilder with a few clicks.
- Include the project planing phase by combining BIM model viewpoints with 360° progress photos (TimeTravel) for side-by-side comparison with SplitScreen.
- Open and view the lightweight rendering views on any device, even in the field, without the need to download any software.
- Use it for design review between all stakeholders, of which many are often remote.
The add-in is compatible with the below listed versions of Autodesk® Revit®. Please make sure to have either of the Autodesk® Revit® versions installed on your PC (with administrator rights):
- Autodesk® Revit® 2019
- Autodesk® Revit® 2018
- Autodesk® Revit® 2017
- Autodesk® Revit® 2016
- Autodesk® Revit® 2015
Get the HoloBuilder Add-In for Autodesk® Revit® as well as a quick overview:
Installing the Add-In
Download the add-in here and follow the instruction of the installer file to install the add-in into your Revit platform.
Please make sure that the Windows account that you are using to install and use the HoloBuilder Revit Add-In has administrator privileges.
Additionally, please make sure to close Revit before installing the HoloBuilder Add-In.
1. Once you have downloaded the add-in, double-click on the installer icon to set up the add-in.
Make sure to close Revit on your computer before proceeding with the installation.
2. In the installer, select the right destination where the add-in should be installed. In order to correctly integrate the add-in into Revit, it is important to install it in the destination …\Revit\Addins\2018 of your Revit application.
3. Click on ‘Next’ and then ‘Install’ to start the installation.
4. When the installation was completed, click on ‘Finish‘ to close the installer.
5. Restart Revit and switch to the Add-Ins tab to access the HoloBuilder add-in. Find also a short video on how to install the HoloBuilder add-in for Revit
Getting started with the Add-In
If your HoloBuilder Revit Add-In was installed correctly, you will see the HoloBuilder edit options showing in the “Add-Ins” section in your Revit working environment.
Uploading a 360° rendering view of your 3D model from Autodesk® Revit® can be done in a few simple steps. Learn more in the dedicated tutorial here.