HoloBuilder provides a publicly available Autodesk® Revit® Add-In for use with your HoloBuilder projects. Use the Add-In to include 360-degree renderings of your 3D Revit model into your HoloBuilder project.
Get an overview of your options with the HoloBuilder plugin for Revit here.
Get the Add-In
- Learn how to install the add-in in your Autodesk® Revit® version - learn more.
Use cases for the Revit Add-In
- Create a new HoloBuilder project from within Revit using the 2D floor plans from your Revit model and directly upload the 360 renderings for selected locations - learn more.
- Plan ahead and generate your Location Markers more quickly with the help of Revit. Create a HoloBuilder project using the 2D floor plans and upload the viewpoint location markers only - learn more.
- Export 360 renderings of your 3D Revit model to predefined Location Markers in an existing HoloBuilder project - learn more.
- Add 360 renderings of your 3D Revit model directly as TimeTravel images to your existing 360° as-is photos for easy comparison - learn more.
- Export automatically generated and named viewpoints from the Revit model to your existing HB sheets (with no location markers or waypoints yet) to help plan your JobWalk even easier - learn more.
- Set the heights for capturing the 360 renderings in Naviswork to get the best results, e.g. show the view above the ceiling or on eye-level - learn more.