NOTE: You need to have an active Bluebeam Studio Prime account to be able to add it as an integration in HoloBuilder. Please connect with your Bluebeam support contact to learn more.
The HoloBuilder Web Editor offers a variety of different integrations, which add useful features to your account. Learn everything about the available intergrations in HoloBuilder here.
In order to integrate Bluebeam to your HoloBuilder account, you need to take an extra step and enter a so-called Integration ID.
Integrate Bluebeam step by step
- Open the HoloBuilder Web Editor.
- In the Web Editor, open your account settings by selecting your account name in the upper right corner of your screen
- Choose the subitem Account from the dropdown. A new window with the account settings will now open within the Editor.
- Select the Integrations tab, opening a list of all available integrations for HoloBuilder.
- Now, find the Bluebeam integration and then click CONNECT TO ACCOUNT.
6. You will be redirected to the Bluebeam login page. Log in with your Bluebeam
7. Under Integrations, you will be asked for an Integration ID. For this, enter the
Once the you have connected your Bluebeam account with HoloBuilder, you can access your sheets and 360 images for importing them directly into HoloBuilder - Learn more.