NOTE: Before deleting a project, make sure that all progress was susccessfully uploaded to the cloud and there are no unsynchronized changes saved locally on your device.
You can easily remove your projects from the JobWalk App on your mobile device. This might be helpful if you need to free up storage space on your mobile device or are not working on that project anymore. See below how to do so in a few easy steps!
Please note that, when deleting a project in your JobWalk app you will NOT delete the project itself, it will only be removed from your device. The project will still be available in the cloud and can be accessed in the Web Editor or downloaded again to the app at any time!
Removing a project from the JobWalk app:
In your JobWalk App, there are two ways how you can reach the menu for removing a project from your app:
- Go to the project list in the app.
- Next to the project that you would like to remove, select the three dots to open
the project settings.
- Open the project in the app.
- In the upper right corner of your screen, tap the three dots to open your project's settings.
3. Select Remove from device next to the trashbin symbol.
4. Finally, confirm the deletion of your project by tapping DELETE in the popup.
The project will now be removed from your device, but it will still be available for
re-download in the list Projects in the cloud and can be edited in the web editor.