It is possible to edit the details of an active project in the HoloBuilder Enterprise Dashboard at any time. You can e.g. adjust the thumbnail, project name or access level of a project.
Please note that you cannot edit an archived project. Also, you need to hold a role with Dashboard access and editing permissions for that specific project.
Edit the project details
- Open your HoloBuilder Enterprise Dashboard.
- In your Active projects folder, select the project to be edited in order to open its project details.
3. Next, select the pencil icon in the upper right corner.
4. You can now adjust the details of your project however you like. It is possible to
adjust the following characteristics:
- Project name
- Client name
- Project address
- Access level - choose between private and unlisted (learn more)
- Group - set the assigned team
- Project Manager - specify the person responsible for this project
5. Once you have edited the project details to your preferences, you can save your
changes by clicking on the checkmark in the upper right corner of your screen.
Should you not be happy with your changes, you can also click the X-button right
next to it to discard your changes.
You can go back to your project details again at any time to
readjust the information.