When you have finished a project and want to remove it from your list of active projects, you can easily move it to the Archive. Once a project is archived, it cannot be edited or viewed anymore. In order to continue working on an archived project, it can easily be unarchived again.
Just like archiving, unarchiving is an action that is restricted to selective company roles. Only the following can unarchive a project:
- Enterprise Admin
- Group Manager (only projects related to him)
- Project Manager (only projects related to him)
The following steps only apply, if you are assigned to one of these roles in your HoloBuilder Account/the HoloBuilder project.
How to unarchive a project in the Enterprise Dashboard
Please make sure to have enough square feet available as project area before unarchiving a project. Without enough free area you will not be able to unarchive a project. Contact your Enterprise Admin to get more area.
- In the Enterprise Dashboard, open your Projects>Archive folder and select the project that you would like to unarchive.
2. Once you have opened the related project details by clicking on the project tile or list entry, you can find the white Unarchive button in the upper right corner of your screen. Click the button and a new window will ask you to confirm the Unarchiving the project.
3. Click Unarchive again and your project will move from the Archive back to the Active folder.
It can now be edited again by all authorized users.
Please note that once a project was downloaded, it cannot be unarchived anymore. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
What might also interest you:
- How to archive a project in the Dashboard
- Creating a new project in the Enterprise Dashboard
- How to delete a project from your Dashboard