When you have finished a project and want to remove it from your list of active projects, you can easily archive it in the company dashboard with a few easy steps.
Please note that only selective roles have the permission to archive existing projects from a Company Dashboard:
- Enterprise Admin
- Group Manager (only projects related to him)
- Project Manager (only projects related to him)
The following steps only apply, if you are assigned to one of these roles in your HoloBuilder Account/the HoloBuilder project.
How to archive a project in the Enterprise Dashboard
1. First, open your list of active projects by clicking on the corresponding menu item in the HoloBuilder Enterprise Dashboard.
2. In the list, find the project that you would like to archive and click on it in order to open the project details, still within the dashboard.
3. Find the white Archive button in the upper right corner of the screen, left to the Open button.
4. After clicking on Archive, a popup will ask you to confirm the action. Click Archive once more and your project will be moved to the folder of Archived Projects.
How to unarchive a project
If you decide to use an old project and want to retrieve it from the Archive, you can easily do that.
Please note that once a project was downloaded, it cannot be unarchived anymore. Reach out to email@example.com for further assistance.
- Go to the Archived projects folder in the Company Dashboard
- Choose a project to unarchive.
- Click on it to open the project details.
- Click the Unarchive button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Confirm to Unarchive
Please make sure to have enough square feet available as project area before unarchiving a project. Without enough free area you will not be able to unarchive a project.