You can change the amount of square feet that is assigned to a group in your Enterprise Dashboard.
Note: When you have allocated a specific area to a group, you will need to readjust this set group restriction whenever you purchase additional area for this group.
Should you need to redistribute your total amount of squarefoot or a certain groups needs more/less squarefoot of available area, you can change their assigned area as follows:
Please note that only users with the role of Enterprise Role can change the assigned area of a group!
Finding the assigned area of a group
- In your HoloBuilder Dashboard, open the Admin tab and then select Groups.
- You can find the main info about each group right here in the group list. Under each group name, the Area Assigned shows how many sq ft overall are assigned to each group:
3. Alternatively, it is possible to check the assigned area of a group in the group
4. When a group's details are opened in the dashboard (admin > groups > select
group), you can find a "Change Assigned Area" button in the upper right corner of
your screen. Click the button and a pop-up window for changing the assigned sq
ft will also tell you the current square footage:
Reassigning area to a group
- In your Dashboard, open the Groups tab under Admin.
- Now, find the group whose assigned area you would like to change.
You have two possibilities how to change the assigned area of that group:
- In the upper right corner of the its group icon, click the small gray square, left of the Change Group Image icon.
- A new window will open which allows you to change the assigned area of the respective group.
- Once you have entered the new square footage, you just need to click the grey Confirm button and the assigned area will be accordingly adjusted.
- Click on the respective group and open the group details.
- In the upper right corner of your screen, find the grey Change Assigned Area button and click on it.
- A new window will open, asking you to enter the new available square footage of the respective group.
- Once you have entered the desired amount of square foot, just click on the grey Confirm button in the window and the assigned area of the group will be adjusted accordingly.
What might also interest you:
- Managing groups in the Enterprise Dashboard
- Download a group overview as .csv
- Permissions in the Enterprise Dashboard