Slide or sheet images can easily be exchanged without losing any of the content attached to them.
Replacing sheet images - learn more
Replacing 360 images - see below
Update the image of an existing 360 image location
1. Open the project in the Web Editor.
2. Click the 360 scene you want to update the image for in the project panel on the
Note: The tumbnail image at the top of the panel should show the scene's thumbnail.
3. Next to the thumbnail at the top of the project panel, click the two opposing arrows.
4. Confirm that you want to replace the image for the currently selected scene.
5. Click on the box or drag and drop an image from your computer to upload a new 360 image and replace the current one.
Note: If you have activated any data storage integrations, e.g. Autodesk BIM360, you can also directly access your files to import a 360 image.
6. Adjust the image selection and confirm with IMPORT.
7. The 360° image and name will be updated.