If you are having issues with installing a new version of the JobWalk App on Android, the Google Play Store App might be the problem. To troubleshoot any update problems with the app, clearing the cache of the Google Play Store can often resolve the issue.
Take these few simple steps to resolve the issue:
- On your Android mobile device, open the Settings menu and select Apps.
- A list with all applications on your device will now open. In the list, find the Google Play Store App.
- As soon as you tap on it, the app's information and details will be available to you.
- Select the subitem Storage and then click the button Clear Cache.
- Now, open the Google Play Store App and try to update the JobWalk App once again. The installation should now work without any issues.
If you are still facing installation issues with the JobWalk App after clearing the app cache, please contact our support staff at email@example.com to further troubleshoot the issue.