Use the HoloBuilder Naviswork plugin to create 360 renderings of your 3D models and add them to your HoloBuilder project - learn more.
When working with HoloBuilder, it is not uncommon to have issues with correct views of your project after exporting it from Navisworks. The most likely cause is usually wrong settings for lighting.
Check here whether you are using the right lighting for your project in Navisworks:
- Open your project in Navisworks: In the Render Style settings under lighting, choose the Scene Lighting settings.
2. Now you need to make sure that the light sources are placed correctly, so that the 3D model is properly lit and does not look too bright or too dark.
3. When exporting the project with the correct lighting settings now, you should not encounter any issues with wrong displaying in HoloBuilder any longer.
Should this tutorial not solve your viewing issues with exported Navisworks projects, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
What might also interest you:
- How to integrate the HoloBuilder Add-In for Autodesk Navisworks
- How to manually upload individual 360° views from Navisworks to an existing HoloBuilder project
- How to automatically create Navisworks 360 renderings for HoloBuilder waypoints