Invite collaborator group to a new project
In the Enterprise Dashboard, click on “Create project”. Fill out the details in the Create Project view.
1. Click on the drop-down menu “Select a project” to open a list of your projects. Alternatively, you can start typing a project name to directly search for the desired project.
2. Select a project from the list.
3. The Group Manager, as well as the Project Manager, will be filled in automatically according to the setting of the chosen project. You can still remove and change these individually.
4. Clicking the button “Edit Members” to manage the collaborator group.
5. Edit the project members that you want to add to your new project by changing the access permissions for individual members or removing them completely. Please note: You can always add new members that are not yet included later on directly in the project.
6. Close the “Members” overview by clicking the “Close Members” button.
7. Click “Create” to complete the project creation.
If you still have any questions about inviting user groups from other projects or the HoloBuilder Enterprise Dashboard in general, please let us know by e-mail at email@example.com or via our integrated live chat on holobuilder.com.
What might also interest you: