By adding the HoloBuilder Partner Card to your Autodesk BIM 360 Project Home screen, you can embed a HoloBuilder project directly on your BIM 360 dashboard. This enables you to see more information about an ongoing project at a glance whenever you use BIM 360 as depicted in the screenshot below.
If you need general assistance on how to customize the BIM 360 Dashbaord please refer to the Autodesk support site.
Learn how to add and configure the HoloBuilder Partner Card on the BIM 360 Project Home (Dashboard) screen in the following tutorial.
Add the HoloBuilder card to your BIM360 Dashboard
- Open Project Home in BIM 360.
- Click on Customize next to the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on the Card Library button which will appear in the same place.
- A panel will open on the right-hand side. Click on "Partner Cards" in the Filters view.
- All available partner cards will be shown. Find HoloBuilder and tick the checkmark in the box.
- Click on Add Card in the lower right corner.
- The HoloBuilder card will show up in your BIM360 Dashboard. The view might scroll down automatically, depending on how many cards are already displayed, and you will see the empty HoloBuilder card that can be re-positioned according to your requirements.
How to configure the HoloBuilder card
- When you first add the HoloBuilder card, it will show up empty.
- Click on Configure to make the required adjustments to show your HoloBuilder project or scene.
- Copy the link to the specific HoloBuilder project or scene you would like to embed on the BIM 360 Dashboard from the HoloBuilder Web Editor. Please refer to out tutorial on How to share your HoloBuilder project if you are unsure how to create such a link.
- Paste the link into the field Partner URL in the dialogue.
- Fill in a custom Card Title that the represents the name of the HoloBuilder Partner Card on your BIM 360 dashboard (optional).
- You can move the card further around on your Dashboard to change its position.
- Click on the SAVE button to update the card's configuration. The HoloBuilder project will now load inside the card on your BIM 360 Project Home screen.
- If you would like to change the project or scene URL later on, click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the card to update its configuration.
- A final click on SAVE in the upper right corner of you BIM 360 dashboard will make sure that all changes are saved and the HoloBuilder card will keep it's position on your BIM 360 Project Home screen.