What is a custom URL?
A custom URL is an option to brand your HoloBuilder company account even more by including your company name in the project's URL as well as the URL for accessing your Enterprise Dashboard.
How do you get custom URLs
Custom URLs are a request-only Feature which is given to a company when they fullfill specific requirements. To get custom URLs for your HoloBuilder Enterprise Dashboard you need to:
- Have an Enterprise subscription including a company dashboard.
If you would like to upgrade your Enterprise Dashboard, please reach out to our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to your account executive.
Why do you need this feature?
- To ensure your colleagues and other stakeholders about their safety. Your company might be very big with plenty of stakeholders getting access to data and working on sensitive information. With the custom URL in HoloBuilder you can easily let everyone know that they are in a secure work environment.
- As an additional branding to make it easy to see that the project is owned by your company, just by seeing the shared URL. Anyone receiving the URL will feel saver working with the sharelinks.
- If you want to have both internal and external users on HoloBuilder there won't be any technical difference between internal and external users - both will have the same branded experience.
- Users who already have access to the company, can log in through the company URL as usual - only difference being the clearly visible link to your company name.
To get your own company branding, please get in contact at email@example.com.
Please note that this feature requires a Enterprise subscription.